Thursday 22 August 2013

SO LUSTWORTHY: bloodmilk





Today, I want to introduce to you the incredible work of Bloodmilk – a wonderful jewellery brand that I’ve been lusting over for a while now. Inspired by the occult, the supernatural, by talismans & magick, death & nature, these pieces exude a wonderful sense of the macabre. 

They are, without a doubt, extremely beautiful; a perfectly dark addition to any outfit. My only criticism (and it’s an obvious one when you know me) is the price tag – but I guess that just makes it more special if you’ve saved up for one of these gorgeous pieces. Each one is made to order and if you’re looking for a stunning piece of jewellery that’s going to last – it’s not that unreasonable.



I have a strange love for the macabre (especially odd when you consider my simultaneous love for British garden birds, kitten videos and pokemon) I adore the aesthetics of darkness, magic and witchcraft, of the occult & the unknown and Bloodmilk manages to capture this surrealist imagery perfectly. It was so difficult picking my favourite images from 'The Conjurer' Lookbook and even harder to choose my favourite pieces from their Shop. I gave it my best shot... 

 
 the messenger - £151.44 | djed rattlesnake spine ring - £105.35
belonging to the darkness - £105.35 | the crystal tomb part iii - £164.60  
 two of swords - £131.68 | mini crystal tomb ring - £131.68

How gorgeous are they? If I had to choose one - oh it's so hard - I'd probably go for the crystal tomb or the messenger necklace. They're all so cool. I want them all.

Who fancies buying me one, then? 

Kit ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment