Wednesday 18 December 2013

Christmas Cards at Cardiff M.A.D.E



Life as a third year SUCKS. I've been working really hard, trying to balance a tough workload and the winter blues. However, I had a wonderful opportunity to design a bunch of cards for Cardiff M.A.D.E @ Milkwood Gallery. I really like making things like this and I've had some really positive feedback. 

Winter Coat, Gouche & Digital 

Dear Ears, Digital Media 

Snowflake Dress, Digital Media 

Girl in the Robin Jumper, Digital Media 

Deer & Stars, Ink & Digital 


I also made a quick robin card that my parents have been sending to family & friends: 



Hope you like them & if you get a chance, pop down to milkwood gallery and take a look at the other local artists who have made some really gorgeous designs. 

I'm looking forward to designing for Cardiff M.A.D.E in the future - I'm especially looking forward to making some anti-Valentine cards ;) 

 I wish you all a Happy Holidays!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment